TERMS & CONDITIONS
The purchasing of tickets online requires you to:
1. Select the tickets your require, all online
tickets are valid for any date from the 15th of May
until the 15th of October 2014.
2. Enter your payment details and process your order
through secure bank server.
3. This will generate your unique ORDER REFERENCE
(This must be retained and presented along with one
other form of ID at the gate as proof of purchase.)
4. Following a successful online
transaction your voucher and payment receipt will
appear on the screen. You will be asked to print it
out or record your reservation reference code.
5. An email will be sent to your email address
provided for online purchase as confirmation of
your order by the system administrator.
General terms and conditions of
The following conditions apply to all persons
seeking to purchase entry tickets to Atlantis
1)Purchase of entry tickets
When purchasing an entry ticket, the buyer accepts
automatically all regulations regarding security,
access and additional regulations corresponding to
their visit to the waterpark. Entry tickets can only
be purchased via the official website. In addition,
in the event of failing to comply with said
regulations, the buyer hereby understands and
accepts the company’s decision to bar their access
to the facilities and that they hold no rights to
any compensation whatsoever.
2)Entry ticket personalization and identification
All entry tickets are personal and non-transferable.
Entry tickets shall be protected against any damage
caused by water and / or other liquids. It is
forbidden to alter or copy entry tickets. Each entry
ticket can only be used by the person whose name and
surname(s) are stated on the ticket. With your
security in mind ticket holders are required to produce the credit card
used for the purchase of online ticket (s), ID (such as ID card,
driving license or passport) to enable
identification at the gate of Atlantis Waterpark.
3) Tickets are not transferable and cannot may not
be re-sold or passed to any third party. However,
Atlantis Waterpark reserves the right to transfer
tickets to another date at any time if it is deemed
necessary i.e. Essential maintenance is required.
4) All persons entering the park must have a unique
ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER that must be retained during
5) Please note that tickets purchased on-line are
discounted. All ticket prices displayed here are
only available when purchasing on-line.
6) Published times of opening and closing times may
The operation of waterpark may be affected by
adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
7) Atlantis Waterpark reserves the right to:
• refuse a sale to any person
• refuse entry to any person or remove any person from Atlantis
• carry out reasonable searches of an individual or property prior
to entry to Atlantis Waterpark
• carry out reasonable surveillance of an individual whilst in
Atlantis Waterpark for security and safety purposes
restrictions apply to our rides.
Tickets are non refundable.